Monday, 19 May 2008

Still Here

I haven't fallen off the edge of the world, or even the edge of the mountain..... just so insanely busy that finding time to post has become very difficult.


Jed has decided he will not sleep before 9:30 or 10:00 at night and rarely in the day. Tiger has become Mr I Will Do What I Please, When I Please, and Bugger Anybody Else's Thoughts. I am doing a Non Violent Communication course (refer to previous sentence). There are big kid 'issues' going on and Jed has a heavy cold complete with green stuff from his nose......eeeww!!


So anyway, I thought I should check in before my blogger account closes through lack of use.

I wanted to show you what I was given by my gorgeous four for Mother's Day, so pretty.



Must go and wipe a nose, referee a dispute over who gets to drive the red tractor, and start preparing dinner.



I should be able to get back as soon as things settle down a bit and I can see a chink of light at the end of the tunnel.


In the meantime a couple of recent pics.....


By the way Tiger's hair is now as long as Mim's he just had it tied back in these photos.

Hugs to all.....

2 comments:

Lisa [strickerin] said...

So great to see you back on blogger!

Your children look as divine as ever. Can't wait to give you all a big hug soon.

xxxxx

The Tin House said...

Precious smiles! Just think of them the next time you have to get out the netball whistle over who gets to ride the tractor....or who gets to read the magazine or who gets to play with the red power ranger or who gets to sit on your lap or who gets to blah blah blah ad nauseum. Thanks for the tip about the remote lock thing for the car - I'm going to check it out one day soon. Lisa x