Thursday, 26 April 2007

First Post

It is time for me to jump into blogging!
So this blog is to be a journal of my days, living and loving on the Mountain. Growing and learning with two golden boys and my fabulous partner!

I'm looking forward to sharing and journaling our journey. It will serve as a record for the boys (and me) of what they did and achieved throughout the year.

Last Sunday was Mothers Day. I was very spoilt with presents and a lazy day...the big kids were here as well to spend the day with me, and we had a lovely peaceful day, time together, enjoying each other. I don't think I ever saw myself as Mama to four beautiful souls, and I still have difficulty realising how I got here! Here I am though and I am blessed by having them in my life, a part of me and yet so separate from me!! Watching them grow up and become the people they were meant to be is so satisfying. I love Mothers Day as it is the day I get to celebrate my crowning achievements. I am able to reflect that all the hard work and stresses of day to day living are so worthwhile. Now I just have to work on being able to see that all the time.

I'm sure that Tiger is here to teach me patience....I'm just a very slow learner! Ahh roll on understanding and acceptance, which is what Jed is here to teach me. I am starting to realise that the most important lessons that my children are here to teach me is that I have so much to learn from them! I hope the most powerful lessons are those that one learns slowly!


Three of my teachers, so much knowledge behind those eyes.....

My other teacher.

I hope all the other Mamas had as lovely and peaceful a Mothers Day as I did!

No comments: